DKSH, New Zealand’s leading Market Expansion Services provider, expanded into a larger, more modern facility in Palmerston North, deciding to upgrade its Honeywell Vocollect Voice technology and software in the process.
Dematic Real Time Logistics, who have worked with DKSH since 2008, reviewed the company’s needs, and helped them implement new hardware and Honeywell’s latest middleware, VoiceLink.
As a result, DKSH have streamlined their processes, reducing costs and increasing safety. The new DC and new Voice technologies has also contributed to increased worker productivity and accuracy, and faster training of new operators, making the change popular with employees.
DKSH Benefits at a glance:
- Increased worker productivity and accuracy
- Reduced costs of operation
- Improved operator safety
- Flexibility through highly configurable middleware
- Near real-time processing directly through SAP
- Improved customer service
- Reduced worker training time